Blank Cover supplied with Seperate Bunji Loops and Tool for fitting to line up to your Buttons
This cover is manufactured for Coverworld by a leading Manufacturer based in Melboure, though this specific cover is an aftermarket cover it is made to Factory OEM quality standards
The rip stop PVC material is exceptionally durable at 680gsm
The cover is designed specifically for the model listed
Before you buy a Soft Tonneau cover for your Ute please read the fitting instructions provided which details all of the enclosed items with the cover. A full fitting kit is supplied
This Tonneau Cover allows you to keep your ute load and tools safe in your ute tub when driving whilst also protecting it from the weather.
Important Information - Blank Cover only for Vehicles with Installed Buttons
If you do not have any pre-existing buttons installed on your ute tub then please choose the New Installation Cover Version in the link below
Manufactured with a high quality waterproof vinyl suitable for Australian conditions.
Tonneau Installation Service available on the Sunshine Coast
I have already had a Soft Tonneau Cover fitted previously so can I use this Soft Tonneau Cover on my vehicle?
Please select the correct cover, all Bunji Tonneau Covers are available as New Installation and Replacement - we refer to the replacement tonneau cover as a Blank tonneau which means the bunji loops are not attache when you buy it but are supplied sperately so that you can fit them to align with your installed buttons. If you do not have any buttons choose the New Installation Cover.. A centre punch is required to install the Bunji loops onto blank Tonneau Covers. The manufacturing time is up to 5 days for a "Blank Tonneau" and Most New installation covers are ready to ship in 1-2 business days
Blank Tonneau Covers are not supplied with a Tonno Lock
If you have previously had a bunji style tonneau and have buttons drilled into your ute tub you can still fit a clip on tonneau cover but those buttons will not be required or used
Are there any reccomended procedures I should carry out to maximise the lifespan of my Soft Tonneau Cover ?
Yes: The following procedures should be carried out for general Soft Tonneau Cover Maintenance :
1) Apply Bees Wax or Dri-Lube to Stitching at least twice per year, this will maintain the tonneau covers waterproofing ability and prevent stitching from degrading, a natural result of weather exposure.
2) For best cleaning results we reccomend that you use our Tonneau and Convertible Top Cleaning product, do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on the Tonneau Cover.
3) For extended lifespan 303 Aerospace Protectant offers advanced UV treatment and has been shown the extend life spans of PVC's and Vinyls exposed to the weather and UV
Do I need to use Support Bars?
Yes : The support bars reduce pressure on the Soft Tonneau under driving conditions, as they prevent flapping which can damage the UV lamination on the Tonneau Cover material. Most Tonneau Cover are supplied with support bars, check the inclusions for this Tonneau, if support bars are not included and you dont currently have any then we reccomend purchasing them, your warranty could be voided if the cover it not properly used and installed.
Will the Tonneau Cover scratch the sides of my styleside Ute Body?
No : The Tonneau Cover has a soft felt lining running along the inside on your Tray edge and it will not scratch your vehicle
I have Sports Bars and / or Ladder Racks on my vehicle can you adjust the Soft Tonneau Cover to fit around them?
No : We do not do any custom modifications to our standard Tonneau Cover patterns, if you require special cut outs then you would need to take the Soft Tonneau Cover to a local Auto Trimmer and ask them to make these modifications for you. Check this is possible before you place the order.
Do you Offer a Fitting Service?
Yes if you are able to bring your vehicle to the Sunshine Coast Queensland we can offer a fitting service. Installation will take approximately one hour and charges apply please contact us.
Do I need to buy any additional special tools or equipment?
All Fitting instructions detail any extra tools that are required for installation, check the instructions before purchasing, in most cases the standard fitting tools required are:
All Soft Tonneau are supplied with easy to follow fitting instructions
This product is backed by a Five (5) Year Warranty. To read our full Warranty details, please click here.
Holden Rodeo TF Series Single Cab - Tonneau Cover - Replacement Bunji
1988 - 1989 - 1990 - 1991 - 1992 - 1993 - 1994 - 1995 - 1996
Soft Tonneau Cover for Holden Rodeo Suitable for models For Models With Grab Rails, With or Without Headboard, Without Sports Bars, With or Without Tub Liner, - Made in Australia,- supplied with unattached bunji loops to fit to the cover to match your button position
- Vehicle Manufacturer Holden
- Model : Rodeo Single Cab TF Series
- Only for the models with the Grab Rails
- Dates : 1988 to 1996
- Product Detail : Bunji Loops are supplied seperately on replacement tonneau covers so that you can fit them to align with your existing installed buttons on your Ute Tub
- Suitable for models For Models With Grab Rails, With or Without Headboard, Without Sports Bars, With or Without Tub Liner
- Front attachement method is Rope Track Vertical Flat to Front
- Lightweight but very strong Marine Grade Rip Stop PVC
- Waterproof, UV Resistant and will not shrink or stretch
- Includes Fitting Kit
- Easy to Fit and Easy to Remove
- Guaranteed to Fit
- Fabric Type - Rip Stop PVC
- Warranty - 5 Year Warranty