Box Trailer Outdoor Storage Cover - Suits 8x4 - 8x5 Trailers
- Box Trailer Storage Cover suitable for outdoor use
- Universal Fit
- Neutral Grey Colour
- Water Repellent Material
- Fabric Type - Premium (Woven Polyester)
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty
Storage Cover to suit most 8x4 and 8x5 Box Trailers
- Length fits up to 430cm
- Side Height 50cm
- Maximum Width 215cm
Designed to accommodate a range of Trailer Sizes with adjustable straps to suit your required dimensions.
Covering your Trailer when not in use is a great way to prolong the Trailer lifespan, and stop dirt and debris from falling into the trailer. The fabric top is water repellent, however pooled water left to sit on the cover will degrade its repellency so the cover should be pitched/propped up from underneath in any sagging/low areas to allow water to run off.
Please note, this cover is suitable for stationary/stored trailers and is not suitable for use whilst driving/towing.
Tip: You can apply 303® High Tech Fabric Guard to the material which will prolong the life of the cover and factory-level water repellency of the material also.
Tip: To assist in lifting your cover to ensure water runs off and does not pool, you can purchase Supports Bars, as well as Bar Brackets if needed (you may require two sets of both), which you can install yourself at home.
- The warranty period commences from the date of your order. Wear and tear caused by usage is not covered by warranty and over time, the covers will change their overall appearance from the effects of weather and UV exposure. In order to prolong the lifespan of the cover, Cleaning and Care instructions must be followed.
- Modifications made to covers, and effects from extreme weather conditions, are not covered by warranty.
- The lifespan of the cover will be determined by weather conditions and care taken. Do not allow water to remain pooled on the cover.
- The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure.
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes and use only. Every endeavour is made to keep product information complete and correct, however the customer is responsible for ensuring the product they purchase is suitable for their specific requirements.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and designs may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in photographed locations, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Coverworld will not accept responsibility for any colour or design differences that are not factory faults. In purchasing from Coverworld, you agree to accept the small risk that there may be a slight variation between the actual colour and design, and the representation on our website. In addition, please be aware that colours may vary between and even within manufactured lines - for example slightly different shades of ‘Grey’.
Any returns for a product due to customer dissatisfaction with a finish (that is not a fault) will need to comply with the Coverworld Change of Mind Returns Policy.
Click Here for full Terms & Conditions of Sale and Warranties, including Return enquiries.