Recumbent Bike Cover 170cm
- Highly Water Resistant Fabric available in Grey only
- Comes with Tie Down Strap with side release buckle, elasticated or drawcord hem and built-in breather ventilation
- Material: 600 Denier Woven Polyester Fabric with PU Coating
- Neutral Grey Colour
- Fabric Name - Premium Ployester
- Fabric Type - Premium (Woven Polyester)
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty
Highly Water Resistant Fabric cover that comes with Tie Down/Adjustment Strap with side release buckle, elasticated or drawcord hem and built-in breather ventilation.
Material: 600 Denier Woven Polyester Fabric with PU Coating
Available in Neutral Grey Colour only.
- Overall Length 170cm
- Overall Height up to 130cm
- Overall Width up to 70cm
Will the cover fade?
All of our outdoor covers have been treated with additives to slow the negative effects of UV ray exposure from the sun, including fading. However over time some effects will occur and you may notice colour fade during the life of the cover. The cover is primarily designed to block UV rays from the item being covered.
Waterproof -v- Water Resistant
Even though we have extensively tested the water resistance of the fabric, we do not advertise or sell our covers as “waterproof” because all covers are stitched with a needle (which creates small holes during the sewing process) including along the stitched seams. It is possible for water to penetrate these areas of the material.
The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure. Water pooling can also degrade the water-proofing treatment and may soak through the cover if left for extended periods so if your cover is exposed to rain, ensure water can always freely run off your cover at any low points by raising them from underneath (eg. using strategically positioned cushions, a small upside pot or children's toy ball).
Additionally, 303® Fabric Guard is an excellent product to prolong the life of your fabric covers, as well as cushions, umbrellas, awnings and carpet. This easy to use spray gives unbeatable protection against soiling, water-based and oil-based stains as well as impede mildew formation. 303® Fabric Guard will restore lost water repellency and stain repellency to fabric levels and is recommended as the best fabric protectant by leading outdoor fabric manufacturer Sunbrella®. 303® Fabric Guard is available to purchase online with your outdoor furniture covers at Coverworld.com.au.
You should remove dirt, dust and debris from your cover with gentle cleaning by wiping it with a soft cloth or sponge, using a mild liquid soap. DO NOT use any chemical cleaners or bleach on the material as this will cause the UV and water repellency treatments on the material to be diminished.
This cover is not designed for cleaning in a domestic or commercial washing machine.
Folding & Storage
- Before packing your cover away for storage, ensure it is clean and completely air dried; DO NOT use a dryer.
- Once the cover is clean and fully dry, lay it out onto a flat and clean surface. Fold it in half. Then fold it again, repeating until the cover reaches a manageable folded size.
- For best protection, keep your cover/s in a Coverworld storage bag, available for purchase separately.
Care & Maintenance
We offer the 303® range of cleaning and protection which are effective in prolonging the life of outdoor fabrics and furniture. These items are available for purchase here (or see our Value Packs on special here!) and can be quickly dispatched Australia-wide. We especially recommend a care and maintenance program be carried out with all Coverworld covers that are being used in an outdoor storage situation and exposed to full weather conditions.
- The warranty period commences from the date of your order. Wear and tear caused by usage is not covered by warranty and over time, the covers will change their overall appearance from the effects of weather and UV exposure. In order to prolong the lifespan of the cover, Cleaning and Care instructions must be followed.
- Modifications made to covers, and effects from extreme weather conditions, are not covered by warranty.
- The lifespan of the cover will be determined by weather conditions and care taken. Do not allow water to remain pooled on the cover.
- The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure.
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes and use only. Every endeavour is made to keep product information complete and correct, however the customer is responsible for ensuring the product they purchase is suitable for their specific requirements.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and designs may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in photographed locations, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Coverworld will not accept responsibility for any colour or design differences that are not factory faults. In purchasing from Coverworld, you agree to accept the small risk that there may be a slight variation between the actual colour and design, and the representation on our website. In addition, please be aware that colours may vary between and even within manufactured lines - for example slightly different shades of ‘Grey’.
Any returns for a product due to customer dissatisfaction with a finish (that is not a fault) will need to comply with the Coverworld Change of Mind Returns Policy.
Click Here for full Terms & Conditions of Sale and Warranties, including Return enquiries.