Motorbike Cover - Garaged Indoor Soft Cover - Large/XL Large
- Made for Coverworld
- Cover LENGTH 246cm
- Cover WIDTH 104cm
- Cover HEIGHT 127cm
- Available in Black
- Soft Plush Non-Abrasive Fabric
- High Quality Non-Fade Satin Stretch Material with Elasticated Hem at front and rear
- High Quality coverage designed for Indoor Use Only
- Fabric Name - Premium Ployester
- Fabric Type - Polyester
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty
Motorbike Cover accomodates larger size bikes.
This cover is for use indoors only it is a soft luxurious cover that cannot be used outside as it is not waterproof.
This cover will keep your garaged bike clean and dust free and ready for riding as soon as you take the cover off
In order to install a Coverworld Premium Car Cover, please follow these instructions.
You will find after installing the cover a few times that the process will become easier as most people develop their own appication method or style.
In our experience, we have found that the easiest method of installing a Vehicle Cover is as follows:
- Remove the cover from its packaging/storage bag.
- Roll the cover so that it is inside out, rolling it from the rear to the front (so the front end is on the outermost layer of the finished roll).
- Place the cover onto the roof of your vehicle, towards the front, and slowly roll the cover out towards the back of the vehicle.
- As the cover was inside out, it should now fall to the sides (with a little help) the correct way around.
- After the cover is fully unrolled across the vehicle, use the tie down straps provided to finish securing your cover.
You should remove dirt, dust and debris from your cover with gentle cleaning by wiping it with a soft cloth or sponge, using a mild liquid soap. DO NOT use any chemical cleaners or bleach on the material as this will cause the UV and water repellency treatments on the material to be diminished.
This cover is not designed for cleaning in a domestic or commercial washing machine.
Folding & Storage
- Before packing your cover away for storage, ensure it is clean and completely air dried; DO NOT use a dryer.
- Once the cover is clean and fully dry, lay it out onto a flat and clean surface. Fold it in half. Then fold it again, repeating until the cover reaches a manageable folded size.
- For best protection, keep your cover/s in a Coverworld storage bag, available for purchase separately.
Care & Maintenance
We offer the 303® range of cleaning and protection which are effective in prolonging the life of outdoor fabrics and furniture. These items are available for purchase here (or see our Value Packs on special here!) and can be quickly dispatched Australia-wide. We especially recommend a care and maintenance program be carried out with all Coverworld covers that are being used in an outdoor storage situation and exposed to full weather conditions.
This product is backed by a One (1) Year Warranty. To read our full Warranty details, please click here.