Can I access my Horse Float when the cover is covered?
Yes, you can access the side door with two zippers and also there are two zippers at the rear.
You can roll the sides up and hold them securely in place with hook and loop straps sewn onto the cover.
What does Water Repellent mean?
The material has a Polyurethane (PU) coating which means the cover material is highly water repellent. However, as the cover is stitched at the seams, it is possible for water to penetrate there. Also, the coating quality will diminish over time.
The cover on the photos is Grey; do you have any other colours?
The ready made cover is only available in Grey currently.
My horse float is not quite the same size as the cover dimensions; will it still fit?
Our ready made horse float covers are designed to fit floats within a range of sizes. They have tension panels at the end which can be pulled in tightly across the back to provide a snug fit if the cover is a bit longer than your float.
My Horse Float is the same size as the cover dimensions will it still fit?
You should factor in some fabric allowance for fitting the cover, so do not go up to the exact fabric dimensions. If your Horse Float is exactly the same overall length and overall width then you need to go up to the next size.
Is the cover easy to install?
Please refer to our Instructions. Please bear in mind that because a Horse Float is tall, you will need to stand on a ladder to get the cover onto the roof. As they also can weigh between 9kg - 13kg, you may also require a second person to assist you, for safety.
In order to install a Horse Float Cover, please follow these instructions.
You will find after installing the cover a few times that the process will become easier as most people develop their own appication method or style.
In our experience, we have found that the easiest method of installing a Horse Float Cover is as follows:
- Remove the cover from the box.
- Roll the cover so that it is inside out, rolling it from the rear to the front (so the front end is on the outermost layer of the finished roll).
- Place the cover onto the roof of your horse float, towards the front, and slowly roll the cover out towards the back of the float.
- As the cover was inside out, it should now fall to the sides (with a little help) the correct way around.
- After the cover is fully unrolled across the Horse Float, use the tie down straps provided to finish securing your cover.
Note: Please bear in mind that because a Horse Float is tall, you will need to stand on a ladder to get the cover onto the roof. As they also can weigh between 9kg - 13kg, you may also require a second person to assist you, for safety.
- The warranty period commences from the date of your order. Wear and tear caused by usage is not covered by warranty and over time, the covers will change their overall appearance from the effects of weather and UV exposure. In order to prolong the lifespan of the cover, Cleaning and Care instructions must be followed.
- Modifications made to covers, and effects from extreme weather conditions, are not covered by warranty.
- The lifespan of the cover will be determined by weather conditions and care taken. Do not allow water to remain pooled on the cover.
- The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure.
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes and use only. Every endeavour is made to keep product information complete and correct, however the customer is responsible for ensuring the product they purchase is suitable for their specific requirements.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and designs may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in photographed locations, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Coverworld will not accept responsibility for any colour or design differences that are not factory faults. In purchasing from Coverworld, you agree to accept the small risk that there may be a slight variation between the actual colour and design, and the representation on our website. In addition, please be aware that colours may vary between and even within manufactured lines - for example slightly different shades of ‘Grey’.
Any returns for a product due to customer dissatisfaction with a finish (that is not a fault) will need to comply with the Coverworld Change of Mind Returns Policy.
Click Here for full Terms & Conditions of Sale and Warranties, including Return enquiries.
Horse Float Cover Up To 430cm
- Length (left to right) - Up to 430cm
- Width (Roof at front) - 190cm | Width (Roof at rear) - 250cm
- Height (of cover) - 220cm
- Made from premium Woven Polyester fabric with PU inner coating for excellent water resistance
- Available in neutral Grey colour only
- Features Zippered Access on the front side for accessing side door, and Zippered Access on the Rear
Coverworld's exclusive design offers great quality material in a neutral Grey colour. The fabric is highly water resistant and offers exellent outdoor weather protection for your Horse Float, as the cover is designed for outside weather conditions.
Our Horse Float covers allow easy access to float side doors as well as rear, whilst the cover is installed.
Please note: Depending on the size of cover you order, our Horse Float Covers weigh around 9kg - 13kg and will be delivered in a carton around 50cm x 30cm x 40cm, so please be aware of the size and weight before ordering. The weight should also be considered as you will need to lift the cover up to the roof line of your Horse Float to install it, and may need assistance to do so safely, as well as clear access.
- Up to 430cm Length and 220cm Height
- Roof (front) up to 190cm - Roof (rear) up to 250cm
- Premium Woven Polyester Fabric
- Highly Water Resistant Cover for Excellent Protection
- Zippered Access for Side and Rear whilst cover is installed
- Fabric Type - Premium (Woven Polyester)
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty