Neoprene Seat Covers - Mazda CX-9 TC Series - Custom Fit Seat Covers - July 2016 to Current
- Mazda CX-9 TC Series - July 2016 to Current
- Akari, GT, Maxx Sport, Touring - Feb 2017 to Current
- ** Tailor Made Front Bucket Seats for Front Row, Middle and Rear Bench Seat Tailor Made available
- Neoprene Seat Covers without stretch fabric on the back - All over Neoprene on the Back for some seats
- Airbag Compatible Covers with Airbag Safety Stitching
- Superior Quality Neoprene by the Wet Seat - Made by one of Australian Most Trusted Seat Cover Manufacturers "The Wet Seat" Brand is reliable quality
- Perfect Choice for Family -Work and Beach - Bush - Camping - Everyday Use
- The Securing Method that everyone wants - No Fabric Ties - Designed with either Hook and Loop or Buckles Securing Method
- 2.4mm Neoprene with Shark Fin Rubber Backing
- Available in 2 Colour Choices Black - Grey
- Vast selection of Stitching Colour Choices that really stand out and look Great
- State of the art UV Inhibitors built into this quality Neoprene
- Free Shipping to 99% Australian delivery addresses - Street or PO Box
- Fabric Name - The Wet Seat
- Fabric Type - Neoprene
- Warranty - 2 Year Warranty
Wet Seat Neoprene Seat Covers
Wow what a Fabulous Quality Seat Cover - Made for the Vehicle Owner who wants the best of all worlds
- Great Looks
- Great Fitment to the Seats
- Great Quality Neoprene
- Great for Family Vehicles
- Great for Work Vehicles
Please refer to all of the images before placing an order and read all of the information
Th CX-9 TC Series Wagon has 3 rows of seats Front Bucket Seats, Middle and a Rear Bench Seat
In the Wet Seat Fabric we offer Tailored fit Front Bucket Seat Covers that are Airbag Compatible
Front Bucket Seat Covers, the fitment of universal is not specific for the vehicle and there is not as much coverage of Neoprene compared to Tailor Made front seat covers. You can optionally also get the Second and Rear Bench Seat Cover in Tailor Made Design
Wetseat Neoprene FAQ
Wet Seat Neoprene. Is an exceptional quality Neoprene that is 2.7mm thick. The backing of the Neoprene is a soft rubber blend which grips to the seat and will not move around when installed properly.
The Wetseat Neorprene seat covers are made by one of the most respected seat cover manufacturers in Australia who also manufacture OEM seat covers for a number of Australian vehicle brands.
Are wetseat Neoprene Seat Covers Made in Australia?
For mosot popular vehicles there are some Wetseat neoprene seat covers that are available as premade seat covers that have been made overseas which helps make them a lower cost than the Australian made to order seat covers. For all other vehicles they are made in Australia to order
Do your seat covers come with fitting instructions?
Installation instructions are typically found inside the packaging with the most popular makes and models (Ranger, Hilux, Landcruiser, Amarok, Triton etc), however due to the significant overheads (time/cost) associated with producing vehicle specific installation instructions, not all vehicles will have instructions.
The generic fitting instructions are available online.
Q: Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
PO Boxes are a secure delivery method as they are a very secure way to receive your covers without you needing to be home to receive the goods, plus we primarily ship via Australia Post.
Please read the fitting instructions for the Wet Seat and Tuff Seat Covers
Please read the Coverworld Terms and Conditions prior to place an order.