Wetseat Neoprene Seat Covers - Mazda CX-7 Series 1 and 2 - Dec 2006 to 2012
- Mazda CX-7 SUV - Series 1 and 2 - Dec 2006 to 2012
- All Models - Dec 2006 to 2012
- ** Tailor Made Front Bucket Seats
- Neoprene Seat Covers without stretch fabric on the back - All over Neoprene on the Back for some seats
- Airbag Compatible Covers have open side seams (see photos)
- Superior Quality Neoprene by the Wet Seat - Made by one of Australian Most Trusted Seat Cover Manufacturers "The Wet Seat" Brand is reliable quality
- Perfect Choice for Family -Work and Beach - Bush - Camping - Everyday Use
- The Securing Method that everyone wants - No Fabric Ties - Designed with either Hook and Loop or Buckles Securing Method
- 2.4mm Neoprene with Shark Fin Rubber Backing
- Available in 2 Colour Choices Black - Grey
- Vast selection of Stitching Colour Choices that really stand out and look Great
- State of the art UV Inhibitors built into this quality Neoprene
- Free Shipping to 99% Australian delivery addresses - Street or PO Box
- Fabric Name - Wetseat Neoprene
- Fabric Type - Neoprene
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty
Wet Seat Neoprene Seat Covers
Wow what a Fabulous Quality Seat Cover - Made for the Vehicle Owner who wants the best of all worlds
- Great Looks
- Great Fitment to the Seats
- Great Quality Neoprene
- Great for Family Vehicles
- Great for Work Vehicles
Please refer to all of the images before placing an order and read all of the information
Th CX-7 Wagon has 2 rows of seats Front Bucket Seats and a Rear Bench Seat
In the Wet Seat Fabric we offer Universal Fit for the Front Seats a Tailor Made Pattern is currently unavailable
Front Bucket Seat Covers, the fitment of universal is not specific for the vehicle and there is not as much coverage of Neoprene compared to Tailor Made front seat covers. You can optionally also get the Rear Bench Seat Cover in Tailor Made Design
What makes the Wetseat Superior to other Neoprene Seat Covers on the Market?
Unlike competitors, the Wetseat have been manufacturing OEM spec seat covers for global brands for over 30 years. The quality standards of Wetseat products are highly regarded in the industry. They strive for excellence and produce Genuine Accessory OE Grade Seat Covers.
Do the Seat Covers come with Fitting Instructions?
Wetseat seat covers are designed to be an easy to fit accessory. Most of the Wetseat covers are designed in a similar fashion, please watch the videos to gain a better understanding of how to fit your Wetseat covers. Fitting videos on the Installation process here: Installation Guides (thewetseat.com.au) Please feel free to contact us about your specific vehicle and we can advise you what’s involved.
How long before I receive my Wetseat Seat Covers?
The Wetseat try to keep some colour combinations of popular Utes & Wagons on the shelf, ready to ship. Made to order items do take time to manufacture, lead times are approx. 4-6 weeks. You will be sent an email with your lead time once you have purchased.
Please read the fitting instructions for the Wet Seat and Tuff Seat Covers
Please read the Coverworld Terms and Conditions prior to place an order.