Outdoor L Shape Sofa Section Cover Length 165cm - No Right Armrest
- 165cm Overall Length (left to right) No Right Armrest when sitting
- 95cm Depth (front to back)
- 72cm Height at back - 40cm Height at Front Corner
- Premium Woven Polyester Fabric in Neutral Grey Colour
- Includes built in breather Vent
- Highly Water Resistant Fabric 99% Waterproof
- Comes with Tie Down Strap with side release buckle, elasticated or drawcord hem
- Neutral Grey Colour
- Fabric Name - Premium Ployester
- Fabric Type - Premium (Woven Polyester)
- Warranty - 2 Year Warranty
Our premium range of outdoor covers are ready made and suited to many popular outdoor chair sizes. There are no special fitting instructions for this cover - just lift the cover over your item and pull down the sides, utilising the straps for a neat finish. It is very easy to install.
Modular Covers are designed for pieces where the back and, and the armrest that is present on one side, are the same height.
Will the cover fade?
All of our outdoor covers have been treated with additives to slow the negative effects of UV ray exposure from the sun, including fading. However over time some effects will occur and you may notice colour fade during the life of the cover. The cover is primarily designed to block UV rays from the item being covered.
If I purchase more than one cover, will each cover be exactly the same colour?
Ready made outdoor covers are not guaranteed to always exactly colour match because many thousands of metres of fabric are used when making them, and these are not always from the same fabric cloth batch when colour dyed. There may be some colour variations in some pieces.
Waterproof -v- Water Resistant
Even though we have extensively tested the water resistance of the fabric, we do not advertise or sell our covers as “waterproof” because all covers are stitched with a needle (which creates small holes during the sewing process) including along the stitched seams. It is possible for water to penetrate these areas of the material.
The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure. Water pooling can also degrade the water-proofing treatment and may soak through the cover if left for extended periods so if your cover is exposed to rain, ensure water can always freely run off your cover at any low points by raising them from underneath (eg. using strategically positioned cushions, a small upside pot or children's toy ball).
Additionally, 303® Fabric Guard is an excellent product to prolong the life of your fabric covers, as well as cushions, umbrellas, awnings and carpet. This easy to use spray gives unbeatable protection against soiling, water-based and oil-based stains as well as impede mildew formation. 303® Fabric Guard will restore lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory levels and is recommended as the best fabric protectant by leading outdoor fabric manufacturer Sunbrella®. 303® Fabric Guard is available to purchase online with your outdoor furniture covers at Coverworld.com.au.
How much bigger can I upsize and still get a nice fit?
As a rule we suggest you can go up to 30cm bigger in length or width for a cover not to look too floppy, especially for large chairs and sofas. A bigger cover is easier to remove and install than a tight fitting cover and some adjustments to the straps can assist.
I can't find a cover to match my table and chair measurements?
Remember, if you have space on your patio, chairs can be pulled out to take up the slack of a oversized table cover. It is easier to install covers that are a bigger for large items of furniture.
What do I do if the cover has height excess?
As Coverworld's Premium Outdoor Furniture Covers have elastic in the bottom seams, the excess can be neatly folded away underneath the furniture item (if you are able to lift up the ends and tuck excess fabric away). So, a modular style chair or sofa cover can be used for a small coffee table where the coffee table height is 40cm and modular cover height is 75cm. Keep in mind, if you are using the cover in an area where the ground gets wet or holds moisture, your cover will be subject to any negative effects resulting from this.
What do I do if I can't find a table / modular cover with the right width?
Remember, if you have excess in length this will make up for what you lack in width. The corners of the cover won't sit exactly on the edges but the cover will still go over the item of furniture and protect it. In these cases, go up in size or contact us for advice.
In order to install a Coverworld Premium Car Cover, please follow these instructions.
You will find after installing the cover a few times that the process will become easier as most people develop their own appication method or style.
In our experience, we have found that the easiest method of installing a Vehicle Cover is as follows:
- Remove the cover from its packaging/storage bag.
- Roll the cover so that it is inside out, rolling it from the rear to the front (so the front end is on the outermost layer of the finished roll).
- Place the cover onto the roof of your vehicle, towards the front, and slowly roll the cover out towards the back of the vehicle.
- As the cover was inside out, it should now fall to the sides (with a little help) the correct way around.
- After the cover is fully unrolled across the vehicle, use the tie down straps provided to finish securing your cover.
You should remove dirt, dust and debris from your cover with gentle cleaning by wiping it with a soft cloth or sponge, using a mild liquid soap. DO NOT use any chemical cleaners or bleach on the material as this will cause the UV and water repellency treatments on the material to be diminished.
This cover is not designed for cleaning in a domestic or commercial washing machine.
Folding & Storage
- Before packing your cover away for storage, ensure it is clean and completely air dried; DO NOT use a dryer.
- Once the cover is clean and fully dry, lay it out onto a flat and clean surface. Fold it in half. Then fold it again, repeating until the cover reaches a manageable folded size.
- For best protection, keep your cover/s in a Coverworld storage bag, available for purchase separately.
Care & Maintenance
We offer the 303® range of cleaning and protection which are effective in prolonging the life of outdoor fabrics and furniture. These items are available for purchase here (or see our Value Packs on special here!) and can be quickly dispatched Australia-wide. We especially recommend a care and maintenance program be carried out with all Coverworld covers that are being used in an outdoor storage situation and exposed to full weather conditions.
This product is backed by a One (1) Year Warranty. To read our full Warranty details, please click here.