Modular Chair Cover | 100cm Length - 600D | Colour Grey
- Rectangle Shape to Cover Modular Chair or Table
- Neutral Grey Colour Fabric
- Highly Water Resistant Fabric available in Grey - 99% Waterproof
- Comes with Tie Down Strap with side release buckle, elasticated or drawcord hem and built-in breather ventilation
- Fabric Type - Premium (Woven Polyester)
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty
Rectangular | Modular Outdoor Chair Cover. This cover is designed for chairs where the armrest and back are the same height.
- Overall Fabric Length 1000mm (Left to Right)
- Overall Fabric Depth 1000mm (Front to Back)
- Overall Fabric Height 720mm (Top to Bottom)
- Designed to fit Patio Chair 1000mm (L) x 950mm (D) x 720mm (H) allowance of 50mm for fitting the cover in the design
- Highly water resistant fabric
- Neutral Grey Colour Woven Polyester Fabric
- All Covers supplied with Tie Down Straps, Elasticated Hem and Drawstring
- Air vents in all covers so that moisture does not become trapped
- Neutral Grey Colour
- Please check measurements before ordering, we recommend allowance of 3cm to 5cm on Length and Width into order to fit the cover over your Patio Sofa
- 1 Year Warranty
There are no special fitting instructions provided with this cover as it simply fits over the chair, the fabric allowance is required in order to fit it.
The Premium range of outdoor covers are ready made and are suited to many popular outdoor chair sizes, when choosing the correct size remember that each cover is 50mm longer in length and width which means we have made enough allowance for fitting the cover over your Outdoor Patio Chair. The covers are also supplied with an elasticated hem, draw-cord and also tie down straps so once your Outdoor chairnch is covered the supplied straps and Draw-cord means the cover can be pulled tightly to fit. As a guideline you can select a cover between 20cm to 25cm longer than the item being covered and the cover will still be suitable If your Patio Sofa is wider than 1100mm if you get a cover that is a bit longer than your actual length then the extra length in the cover can accommodate a wider depth Patio Chair.
The Premium range of Outdoor Patio Chair Covers have a breather vent in them to help prevent moisture and condensation build up.
We recommend with all of our Patio Covers that you remove the cover from time to time to allow the Patio Chair to air.
Coverworlds Premium + fabric is a slightly darker shade of grey than our Premium Fabric
Will the cover fade?
All of our outdoor covers have been treated with additives to slow the negative effects of UV ray exposure from the sun, including fading. However over time some effects will occur and you may notice colour fade during the life of the cover. The cover is primarily designed to block UV rays from the item being covered.
If I purchase more than one cover, will each cover be exactly the same colour?
Ready made outdoor covers are not guaranteed to always exactly colour match because many thousands of metres of fabric are used when making them, and these are not always from the same fabric cloth batch when colour dyed. There may be some colour variations in some pieces.
Waterproof -v- Water Resistant
Even though we have extensively tested the water resistance of the fabric, we do not advertise or sell our covers as “waterproof” because all covers are stitched with a needle (which creates small holes during the sewing process) including along the stitched seams. It is possible for water to penetrate these areas of the material.
The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure. Water pooling can also degrade the water-proofing treatment and may soak through the cover if left for extended periods so if your cover is exposed to rain, ensure water can always freely run off your cover at any low points by raising them from underneath (eg. using strategically positioned cushions, a small upside pot or children's toy ball).
Additionally, 303® Fabric Guard is an excellent product to prolong the life of your fabric covers, as well as cushions, umbrellas, awnings and carpet. This easy to use spray gives unbeatable protection against soiling, water-based and oil-based stains as well as impede mildew formation. 303® Fabric Guard will restore lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory levels and is recommended as the best fabric protectant by leading outdoor fabric manufacturer Sunbrella®. 303® Fabric Guard is available to purchase online with your outdoor furniture covers at Coverworld.com.au.
How much bigger can I upsize and still get a nice fit?
As a rule we suggest you can go up to 30cm bigger in length or width for a cover not to look too floppy, especially for large chairs and sofas. A bigger cover is easier to remove and install than a tight fitting cover and some adjustments to the straps can assist.
I can't find a cover to match my table and chair measurements?
Remember, if you have space on your patio, chairs can be pulled out to take up the slack of a oversized table cover. It is easier to install covers that are a bigger for large items of furniture.
What do I do if the cover has height excess?
As Coverworld's Premium Outdoor Furniture Covers have elastic in the bottom seams, the excess can be neatly folded away underneath the furniture item (if you are able to lift up the ends and tuck excess fabric away). So, a modular style chair or sofa cover can be used for a small coffee table where the coffee table height is 40cm and modular cover height is 75cm. Keep in mind, if you are using the cover in an area where the ground gets wet or holds moisture, your cover will be subject to any negative effects resulting from this.
What do I do if I can't find a table / modular cover with the right width?
Remember, if you have excess in length this will make up for what you lack in width. The corners of the cover won't sit exactly on the edges but the cover will still go over the item of furniture and protect it. In these cases, go up in size or contact us for advice.
You should remove dirt, dust and debris from your cover with gentle cleaning by wiping it with a soft cloth or sponge, using a mild liquid soap. DO NOT use any chemical cleaners or bleach on the material as this will cause the UV and water repellency treatments on the material to be diminished.
This cover is not designed for cleaning in a domestic or commercial washing machine.
Folding & Storage
- Before packing your cover away for storage, ensure it is clean and completely air dried; DO NOT use a dryer.
- Once the cover is clean and fully dry, lay it out onto a flat and clean surface. Fold it in half. Then fold it again, repeating until the cover reaches a manageable folded size.
- For best protection, keep your cover/s in a Coverworld storage bag, available for purchase separately.
Care & Maintenance
We offer the 303® range of cleaning and protection which are effective in prolonging the life of outdoor fabrics and furniture. These items are available for purchase here (or see our Value Packs on special here!) and can be quickly dispatched Australia-wide. We especially recommend a care and maintenance program be carried out with all Coverworld covers that are being used in an outdoor storage situation and exposed to full weather conditions.
- The warranty period commences from the date of your order. Wear and tear caused by usage is not covered by warranty and over time, the covers will change their overall appearance from the effects of weather and UV exposure. In order to prolong the lifespan of the cover, Cleaning and Care instructions must be followed.
- Modifications made to covers, and effects from extreme weather conditions, are not covered by warranty.
- The lifespan of the cover will be determined by weather conditions and care taken. Do not allow water to remain pooled on the cover.
- The material has had 1200mm water-proofing treatment conducted which will become diminished from prolonged UV and weather exposure.
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes and use only. Every endeavour is made to keep product information complete and correct, however the customer is responsible for ensuring the product they purchase is suitable for their specific requirements.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and designs may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in photographed locations, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Coverworld will not accept responsibility for any colour or design differences that are not factory faults. In purchasing from Coverworld, you agree to accept the small risk that there may be a slight variation between the actual colour and design, and the representation on our website. In addition, please be aware that colours may vary between and even within manufactured lines - for example slightly different shades of ‘Grey’.
Any returns for a product due to customer dissatisfaction with a finish (that is not a fault) will need to comply with the Coverworld Change of Mind Returns Policy.
Click Here for full Terms & Conditions of Sale and Warranties, including Return enquiries.