This Fold Out Camper Trailer Cover is Designed for the dimensions
- Fold Out Tent Camper Trailers Designed to fit over Drawbar and Front Stoneguard
- Two Lengths available up to 455cm and up to 525cm please measure your camper
- Maximum Height up to 110cm
- Maximum Width up to 220cm
- Made from Heavy Duty 1200 Denier roof panel and 600 Denier Sides
- 1 Year Warranty
This cover will also fit onto the Ultimate Camper Trailer
Q: How do I find the correct size Cover for my Tent / Fold Out Camper Trailer?
To find the correct size Camper Trailer cover for the fold out tent style Camper Trailer you need to measure the overall complete length including the Drawbar. However if you would like a cover for the body only we can custom make this for you.
Q: I have an Awning will the Cover still fit?
Our covers fit for all Camper Trailers with Awnings. For some slimmer models of camper trailer you may want to check the camper width and the awning width to choose the preferred size for your specific model.
Q: How does the camper cover fit over aerials, guttering etc?
We recommend that sharp or fragile objects on the exterior of your camper such as aerials, guttering etc are removed if possible, or covered with a cloth or piece of carpet, before fitting the cover in order to prevent damage to both them and the cover.
Premium Cover Details
The Premium Covers offers good quality at a reasonable price, the fabric is woven so is stronger than the budget cover and has a PU coating for UV and water prevention. We have designed this cover pattern and the shape, size and style is a Coverworld exclusive design.
In order to install a Coverworld Premium Car Cover, please follow these instructions.
You will find after installing the cover a few times that the process will become easier as most people develop their own appication method or style.
In our experience, we have found that the easiest method of installing a Vehicle Cover is as follows:
- Remove the cover from its packaging/storage bag.
- Roll the cover so that it is inside out, rolling it from the rear to the front (so the front end is on the outermost layer of the finished roll).
- Place the cover onto the roof of your vehicle, towards the front, and slowly roll the cover out towards the back of the vehicle.
- As the cover was inside out, it should now fall to the sides (with a little help) the correct way around.
- After the cover is fully unrolled across the vehicle, use the tie down straps provided to finish securing your cover.
You should remove dirt, dust and debris from your cover with gentle cleaning by wiping it with a soft cloth or sponge, using a mild liquid soap. DO NOT use any chemical cleaners or bleach on the material as this will cause the UV and water repellency treatments on the material to be diminished.
This cover is not designed for cleaning in a domestic or commercial washing machine.
Folding & Storage
- Before packing your cover away for storage, ensure it is clean and completely air dried; DO NOT use a dryer.
- Once the cover is clean and fully dry, lay it out onto a flat and clean surface. Fold it in half. Then fold it again, repeating until the cover reaches a manageable folded size.
- For best protection, keep your cover/s in a Coverworld storage bag, available for purchase separately.
Care & Maintenance
We offer the 303® range of cleaning and protection which are effective in prolonging the life of outdoor fabrics and furniture. These items are available for purchase here (or see our Value Packs on special here!) and can be quickly dispatched Australia-wide. We especially recommend a care and maintenance program be carried out with all Coverworld covers that are being used in an outdoor storage situation and exposed to full weather conditions.
This product is backed by a One (1) Year Warranty. To read our full Warranty details, please click here.
Camper Trailer Cover - Fold Out Tent Style
- Fold Out Tent Camper Trailer Cover (Includes Drawbar And Stoneguard
- Designed specifically for Fold out Tent Camper Trailer Covers designed to cover the drawbar with stonegard or front tool box
- Cover has front and rear adjustable tension panels
- Securing Strap from Front to Back and from Side to Side
- Neutral Grey Colour - Heavy Duty 1200 Denier Roof Panel
- Fabric Name - Premium Ployester
- Fabric Type - Polyester
- Warranty - 1 Year Warranty