Coverworld's Shipping Policy
- We offer you 7 days to inspect the goods that you have purchased according to our standard Terms & Conditions. Some items have specific warranty, terms and returns policies these are detailed on the individual product pages and can always be viewed before purchasing. Day 1 commences on delivery day. If your item is supplied in retail packaging you should carefully open your order as returns must be sent back in original condition and packaging wherever possible.
- Delivery time estimates quoted may vary, also depending on exact delivery location. Furthermore, delivery times are always based on an estimate under normal economic, environmental and logistical conditions.
- Couriers and freight carriers are a third party service and as such, Coverworld cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit. We strongly recommend customers opt for freight insurance during checkout when available. Furthermore, Coverworld cannot guarantee delivery times for orders under any circumstances.
- Unless a choice is offered during checkout, Coverworld reserves the right to choose at their discretion which courier or shipping service will carry ordered goods for delivery to customers. Couriers may include, but are not limited to, Fastway, Startrack, Australia Post and Sendle. A signature may be required by the courier for delivery though you may request special delivery instructions when you place your order (though adherence to these instructions cannot be guaranteed).
- Orders for goods in stock are normally despatched the next business day. The handling and despatch time for products are outlined on each product's page and may change without notice.
- Couriers are usually unable to deliver to Post Office boxes so please always provide a street address for shipping.
- Delivery times are usually Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) between 7.00am - 5pm.