Hail Protection Stormcover Ute Cab - Custom Made
- Protect your vehicle with a waterproof Stormcover from damaging hail & UV, rain, dirt & dust. (Sedan, Hatch, Station Wagon, SUV, 4WD or Ute)
- Triple Layer Cover 100% Waterproof UV resistant outer layer, 4mm closed cell foam and a non scratch lining
- Protect your vehicle with a waterproof Stormcover from damaging hail & UV, rain, dirt & dust.
- Stormcovers triple layer technology ensures they are one of the toughest and most durable covers available on the market. They are made right here in Australia and are manufactured for harsh Australian conditions.
- Our weatherproof Stormcovers are made to order and custom-shaped to follow the contour of every individual vehicle
- They are suitable for long-term storage use, as well as when inclement weather is a risk.
- Custom made to order, 2-3 weeks lead time.
- Fabric Type - Stormcover
- Warranty - 5 Year Warranty
Stormcovers for Ute Cab are made as an all over padded protective cover. The covers are made to order for your specific vehicle and we may require some measurements or a photo of your vehicle in order to make the cover.
About Stormcover Material
Stormcovers have a Tyvek® inner layer that can easily rip when dragged over sharp edges. The Tyvek® protects the foam and the vehicle/RV that the cover is applied to from compromising the integrity of the outer layer; the Tyvek® and inner foam layer must be maintained so the outer layer can reach full life expectancy. The Tyvek® layer can easily be repaired or reinforced using packaging tape.
The inner Tyvek® layer is non-abrasive but because of the rigid structure of Stormcover components, it is possible that the cover could rub on your vehicle/RV sides when windy conditions persist. This could be a problem if your vehicle/RV is old and already has UV damage to powder or gel coatings. If you polish your vehicle/RV to achieve a shiny effect, you may find that the Stormcover could make the glossy sheen lose some of its lustre, so please consider this before choosing a Stormcover.
The side panel is shaped similar to your vehicle/RV shape, but without resorting to joins therefore side sections are limited to 2050mm in height. Except for motorhomes, all vehicle covers are padded to 2050mm in height and if extra height is required, we can sew on an Extension. Extensions are made from the outer layer only (i.e. no foam padding or inner Tyvek® layer) and are an extra cost of $100 for both side panels. If you have an accessory mounted flush on the side of your vehicle roof or bumper / bull bar that sticks up more than 50mm, you should consider getting an extension to ensure all vehicle body parts are covered.
If you place an order for a Stormcover, you are entering into a contract whereby you appoint Custom Covers to manufacture a cover specifically for you in the standard design that we usually use. We will not be held responsible for Stormcovers that do not fit due to incorrect measurements being provided and any alterations will be charged on a time and cost basis at our discretion.
We endeavour to cross-check all measurements that are provided to us but it is important that you provide the actual measurements and not add anything onto the length as this will cause the pattern to become distorted and the cover made incorrectly. We will adjust sizing and pattern shaping where appropriate.
Stormcovers do not ‘fit like a glove’; they are designed to be a bit larger than the vehicle being covered.
Patterns are cut by hand and are not CAD software or machine-cut therefore some discrepancies can occur with the shaping on each side (only by a very small amount, if at all).
This product is backed by a Five (5) Year Warranty. To read our full Warranty details, please click here.