Boat Manufacturer : Bayliner®
Model : 175 Capri
Year : 2002
For Inboard Motor
Custom Fit Boat Cover
Sunbrella® Boat Cover Features
- Fabric Weight : 9.25oz
- Tear Strength : Excellent
- Top of the range Material : Highly UV and mildew resistant. Excellent resistance to fading and rot
- Manufactured with Sunbrella® Marine Acrylic Canvas
- Sunbrella Fabric perfectly suited to Australian conditions
- Custom Fit Boat Cover
- 20 Colour Choices
- Custom fit Pattern Boat Covers are reinforced at stress points
- 7 Year UV Warranty
Styled to Fit boat covers are excellent for travel, mooring and storage (unless otherwise noted in the description)
Manufactured using Sunbrella® a high quality USA manufactured marine acrylic fabric used by Australian boat owners for many years
Custom Fit Boat Covers are reinforced at key stress points, however you can also purchased the Reinforcement / repair patch to reinforce at other stress points to provide extra durability to your boat cover
The Photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily the exact model
Custom Fit boat covers are excellent for travel, mooring and storage (unless otherwise noted in the description)
The dates advised are the USA manufacturing dates if your boat is imported please check the date of manufacture not first registration date in Australia
What does Styled to Fit Mean?
Styled to Fit Covers offer a Semi Custom Fit Boat Pattern for the style of boat. There are a wide of boat cover styles available to suit most popular boats being used in Australia. The Styled to Fit Covers range are not made specifically for one exact boat model but instead for a boat style and size, the range of styles, lengths and beam widths available means there is a Styled to Fit Pattern available for almost every boat model
Do you have Custom Fit Boat Covers available for my Boat?
There are many custom fit Boat Cover patterns available for USA boat manufacturers models. Carver Industries are based in the USA so their custom patterns are for boats that are available in the USA and are not unfortunately available for specifically Australian manufactured boats. Styled to Fit covers are available for most Australian manufactured boats
Whats the difference between Styled to Fit and Custom Fit Boat Covers?
A custom fit boat cover pattern is only suitable for the specific boat model it is listed for and cannot be used for any other model. With a custom fit cover you are guaranteed a perfect for your boat model but the covers are designed for factory standard models, in some cases a specific aftermarket fitting may be mentioned in the cover design, for example a specific brand of wake / ski tower, in this case the cover is custom patterned to fit that exact model with the factory fitted aftermarket item.
All Custom Fit Boat Cover Patterns not only follow the exact boat contours but also where needed are reinforced at key stress points which is designed to give the cover the longest life span and protection from damage from stress areas under the cover.
Whenever a Custom Fit Cover is available we always recommend selecting the custom fit cover for your Boat.
There are some optional products that I can order do I need to add them to my order?
Depending on the specific model or cover we may from time to time run promotions and special offers, in some cases we offer Free accessories to go wih the cover, please make sure that you select them with your Order. Standard Optional Accessories include Tie Down Straps, Storage Bag, Support System and Reinforcement Patch as well as care and maintenance products
Can I use a Bimini with a Styled to Fit, Semi Custom Fit Boat Cover or a Custom Fit Cover?
Yes, you can use any design of Bimini that folds down flush onto the sides of the boat when not being used. If your Bimini is raised at an angle when stored away it may not be suitable for a Styled to Fit or Custom Fit Cover
There are a range of Materials available which fabric should I choose?
All of the materials available with Carver Boat Covers are specifically designed for Marine Use and are perfectly suited to boat protection, all of the materials are breathable and all offer excellent protection. Warranties range between 3 and 7 years and with proper care and maintenace lifespans can be extended
Carver boat cover fabrics are treated with the latest technologies in water repellency in a range of Superior to Excellent, to keep your boat healthy and happy. It is important to use a Breathable fabric to care for your boat to prevent build up of condensation, moisture, mould and mildew under and / or on the cover
The fabrics available are Marine Grade Polyester and Marine Grade Acrylic, with Sunbrella® being the top of the range fabric that is used globally by marine trimmers, Sunbrella® is a highly fade resistant acrylic canvas. Some of the fabrics are exclusive to Carver Covers such as PolyGuard® and SunDura® which are also excellent choices in boat protection
All of the fabrics available in the Styled to Fit and Custom Fit range are suitable for Australian conditions however Australia does have very intense UV and the Sunbrella® fabric is the most durable of all of the materials available
Can I use the Cover for Trailering / Travel?
Styled to Fit and Custom Fit Boat Covers are suitable for Travel and Trailering as long as they are properly tied down, unless specifically stated in the cover description. Its always best to get the best fit cover available for your boat if you want to use it for a lot of Trailering and Travel
Why is the price of your Custom Fit Boat Covers so much less than I have been quoted by a Local Marine Trimmer?
Simply because the patterns have been created and computer generated so each pattern is automatically cut by laser cutting technology, no need for a Trimmer to hand cut out each part of the cover. Also Carver make many thousands of Boat Covers annually so their vast buying power means they get the finest quality fabrics at excellent prices, those bulk buying discounts get passed onto you the customer.
Is there any difference in quality in your covers or buying a cover from a Local Marine Trimmer?
No: Definitely not, the quality and workmanship of all our Custom Fit Covers offers you same level of exact and specific pattern and shaping customisation as you would expect from a local marine trimmer. The custom fit boat covers show you the Tailored fit and the quality. The covers are also backed up with 3, 4 and 7 year warranties depending on your fabric selection.
I would like a cover that will come down the Hull of my Boat can the covers be made for this?
We dont offer a cover that is an all over cover with the hull cover built into it but you can choose a matching Boat Cover designed to cover the hull of your boat and protect it from the damaging effects of UV. Boat Skirts are not designed for Travel and can be used for Storage purposes only.
Which colour cover should I choose?
All of the covers in the Styled to Fit and Custom Fit range are made from fabrics with high levels of fade resistance, Sunbrella® being the most fade resistant fabric. There are many colours to choose from across all of the fabric ranges but Carver Covers in the USA recommened choosing a light colour for best deflection of the sun and to keep the interior of the boat as cool as possible. Note that colour fade is not covered by warranty
Is every boat cover pattern available listed on the Coverworld website?
The Coverworld website is updated daily with new products, patterns and models and not all of the patterns available are currently listed. Specifically if you have a USA manufactured boat or a style of boat that you cannot find on our line drawing images please contact us so that we can find a suitable cover for your boat from our pattern database
Will the cover go over my Outboard Motor?
For all boats with an outboard motor the cover is either designed with an attached motor pocket as part of the cover design or in some cases a seperate motor cover is provided. If you do not have an outboard motor then make sure you select the Inboard style cover for your boat. The motor cover will be made to cover the largest motor allowed on the boat by law. (USA laws)
How do I care for my Boat Cover?
There are a number of recommendations to prolog the lifespan of your Boat Cover including use the Boat Cover support system to prevent excess pooling of water on the fabric.
A boat Cover reinforcement kit is available which can be used to protect sharp areas on your boat that could cause stress on the boat cover material, tears on the fabric caused by any extrusions on the boat or any part of the
When trailering or storing yor boat with the cover on it use the Tie Down Kit to prevent damage to the cover.
Never wash the boat cover in a machine, you can use a soft bristle brush for cleaning, allow the cover to dry completly before folding and storing it.
We offer specialist cleaning products for boat covers which we reccomend using for the best quality cleanign and care results. 303 Fabric Cleaner and Fabrc Guard are recommended to be used, as Fabric Guard contains a small amount of alcohol when dispatching it will be sent seperatelty on its own consignment as dangerous good.
Never use any chemicals or cleaning solutions on your Boat Covers, this will void your warranty and can significantly reduce the lifespan of the fabric.
I am not sure which cover to choose can you help me select the correct cover?
Yes. Nobody wants the cover ordered to be incorect so please make sure you contact us prior to ordering if you are not sure. Its important to note that if you have bought your boat second-hand you might not realise that some aftermarket fittings are not factory standard and this could affect the fitment of the cover.
What happens if I order the wrong Styled to Fit or Custom Fit Boat Cover?
Styled to Fit Covers are manufactured to order, they cannot be returned so please order carefully. If you are not sure if the Styled to Fit Boat cover is correct for your Boat then please contact us prior to placing an order, Coverworld have cover experts ready to help with your boat cover enquiries and we want to make sure you get the right and best cover for your boat.
Once an order has been submitted for manufacturing to Carver in the USA it is not possible to cancel it.
How To Prolong The Life Of Your Boat Cover
- • Avoid letting water or snow stand on the boat cover - use support poles, straps, or bows.
- • Always tie boat cover down securely.
- • Take the precaution of padding windshield, trolling motors, depth finders, etc. before installing boat cover.
- • Clean boat cover regularly to remove salt, pollen and environmental pollutants that could support the growth of mildew. Brush off any loose dirt or soil, then spray the cover with a solution of mild, nondetergent soap (such as Lux,Dreft, Ivory or Woolite) and cool/ warm water. A soft brush may be used on heavily soiled areas. Rinse thoroughly. If cleaning deminishes the water repellency of the cover, we recommend treating with 303 High Tech Fabric GuardTM Water Repellent.
- • Allow boat cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.
Installing A Carver Boat Cover
All Carver Boat Covers are rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. The tag on the bow end is sewn into the inside hem of the cover. To cover your boat, proceed as follows:
- 1) Place the bow end of the rolled cover on or near the bow of your boat and unroll towards the stern or back, positioning it down the center of the boat as you unroll.
- 2) Slip the front of the cover over the bow and pull the cover open to the sides as you work towards the back of the boat.
- 3) If using support poles (optional for most covers), position the poles under your cover prior to completely covering the boat. Also add any padding needed for the windshields, trolling motors, depth finders, etc.
- 4) Adjust cover fit by pulling cover tight to eliminate sagging areas. These areas may collect standing water or snow and shorten the life of your cover.
- 5) Using the reinforced tie-down loops, secure the cover to your trailer. When trailering, always use heavy-duty tiedowns, 1 pack supplied with all custom fit boat covers
- 6) Remove the boat cover by folding to the center from both sides and rolling the cover from back to front. This will make it easier to repeat steps 1 thru 5 when covering your boat again. (Important: Allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.)
Installing the Tie Down Kit to the Boat Cover
Based upon the size of your boat cover, it may not be necessary to use all of the tie down straps.In some cases you might prefer to use an extra tie down kit if so you need to order this separately with your order
- Step 1: Thread the buckle-end of the strap through the tie down loop from back to front. Pull through approximately 12 inches and tie-off with a simple overhand knot so that the strap is secure.
- Step 2: Guide the opposite end of the strap around the trailer from back to front.
- Step 3: Thread the strap through the top slot in the quick release buckle from back to front,pulling the end of the strap toward you.
- Step 4: Continue threading the strap over the center bar of the buckle and into the bottom slot of the buckle. The strap is now fully adjustable by pulling down on the loose end of webbing. Install all the straps on the cover before tightening.
- Step 5: Be sure the cover is centered on the boat, then tighten all straps securely so that the cover is taut.
- Step 6: Trim the straps. Leave approximately 12” of webbing for adjustability and trim off any excess using a pair of scissors. Lightly singe the cut edge of the webbing using a cigarette lighter to fuse the yarns and prevent the webbing from unraveling. DO NOT SET ON FIRE AND BE SURE TO EXTINGUISH ANY FLAMES. To remove the boat cover, simply disconnect the quick release buckles by squeezing the sides. For quick and easy re-installation of the cover, leave the straps attached to the tie-down loops. After first use, check straps for tautness. If they require adjustment, untie knot and refer to step 1.
Please view our Standard Coverworld Terms before ordering.
Open Coverworld Terms Here
There is a lot of information on our Terms page, please read them and feel free to ask any questions, we have friendly sales staff ready to take your call or send us an email