12ft / 365cm SunCover
- Made to Fit a Maximum OVERALL LENGTH | 335cm - 365cm (11' 1" - 12')
- Made to Fit a Maximum WIDTH | up to 240cm
- Maximum Side Height Covered 240cm
- 7 Year UV Warranty
- Made to Order
- Marine Grade Solution Dyed Acrylic Canvas
- Unique 3 Piece Zip On Design Cover for Easy Installation
- Available in Stone or Linen Colours
- Good Quality Marine Fabric
- Includes Reinforcement Kit
- Highly Water Repellent and Breathable Material
- Fabric excellent for Australian conditions
- 7 Year Warranty*
If you wish to cover the spare tyre then add this to the overall length and choose your length according to the length including the spare tyre, Or purchase a separate Spare Tyre Cover
You can optionally choose a removeable door panel that zips on and off of the cover for easy access to your slide on when covered. The door is optional if you don't choose it then we will make the zippers on your cover unzip closest to your door, for example if you have a rear door on your slide on camper then we will make both zippers unzip from the back meaning that both rear zippers need to be undone to access the door. If you door is closer to the front then the door side zipper will unzip closest to the door. Most customers simply unzip their cover to access the door
In 2017 we have changed the shaping style of our slide on camper covers, the photo with the door shows the new shaping since mid 2017
Each cover is made to order of your specific Slide on Camper model, we will require a photo of your slide on to make the pattern and will require some measurements from you, but they are easy measurements to take
Stormcovers have been developed with many aspects in mind, some customers ask we we dont use a thicker foam, but we use a foam thickness that provides a good level of protection but it also manageable to install with our 3 piece zip on design. Our unique application method that we developed in 2007 is a cover design that allows you to install each part of the cover separately making the application process not only easier but importantly actually manageable with this cover size with the foam padding.
We are always happy to send you a sample of the SunCover™ material by post prior to order if you would like to physically see what they are made from please call or contact us online for a sample pack
What are SunCovers made from?
Suncovers are manufactured from a True Loom Woven Acrylic which is solution dyed and treated with State of the Art Advanced, UV, Mould and Mildew Inhibitors.
Is the Fabric thick and Heavy?
The SunCover material weighs approximately 295gsm per square metre of Fabric. Due to the zip on cover design of SunCovers for Caravans and Motorhomes the weight is manageable as you install each cover panel seperately.
What Colours are the SunCovers.
SunCovers are available in Grey and Beige
Are SunCovers a 1 piece or 3 piece RV cover?
All SunCovers are made as a 3 piece zip on cover.
Can one person install the cover?
Normally one person should be able to install the SunCover but it will be easier to do with two people. Usually the first installation takes the longest but after it has been done a few times it will become easier, particularly because of the three piece zip on design.
How long does it take to put the cover on?
For Caravans and Motorhomes allowing approximately 30 minutes should be sufficient, however you will probably find that your first installation is quite time consuming and you will get faster on subsequent applications.
Standard Features of the SunCovers
- Excellent Quality Material and Construction
- Three Piece zip on Design
- Marine Grade Breathable Fabric to help release any moisture or trapped condensation
- Made for your Specific RV
- Heavy duty Tie Down Straps
- All Caravan and Motorhome covers provided with Heavy Duty Reinforcement Kit to protect stress points such as around aerials and awnings
- Neutral Grey Colour
- Heavy duty zippers
- 5 Year Warranty
How long is the warranty?
We offer a 5 year warranty on all of our USA manufactured Ultimate RV Covers, please read our warranty details.
What can I do to prolong the life of my SunCover Cover?
- Avoid letting water or snow stand on the Caravan Cover
- Always tie down cover securely
- Pad areas that could snag or tear the cover before installing
- Treat the fabric with High Tech Fabric Guard
- Clean the Fabric with our 303 Fabric Cleaner
- Allow the cover to dry completely before folding for storage
- Never use the cover when towing your caravan or Motorhome
Please view our Standard Coverworld Terms before ordering.
There is a lot of information on our Terms page, please read them and feel free to ask any questions, we have friendly sales staff ready to take your call or send us an email
Please read the SunCover detailed warranty with the Link below Click Here to Read the SunCover 7 Year Limited Warranty Details