303 High Tech Fabric Guard 32oz / 946ml
- Strengthens and restores water repellency on Fabrics
- Inhibits the growth of mould and mildew
- Maintains Colour Fastness
- Keeps synthetic fabrics soft, supple and breathable
- Can be used safely on synthetic and natural fabrics
Fabric Guard can be used on all types of fabrics and is endorsed for use on Sunbrella fabrics by Glen raven
303 High Tech Fabric Guard FAQ
If we have not answered your question below please contact us we will be glad to help you
What is 303 High Tech Fabric Guard?
303® Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella®, as well as other many other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water and stain repellency. 303 Fabric Guard provuides unbeatable protection against damage from soiling, water-based and even oil-based stains and marks. It is also safe enough to use on the most delicate of fabrics.
Which fabrics can 303 High Tech Fabric Guard be use on?
303® Fabric Guard can be used on all types of fabrics, including natural fibers & synthetics. Great for use on your outdoor pillows and cushions, fabric awnings or canopies, umbrellas, Bimini boat tops, as well as fabric convertible tops and more. If you are unsure if Fabric guard is suitable for your specific fabric application please contact us
How to use Fabric Guard
Fabric guard should only be used on newly, cleaned and dry fabrics. For best results, treat fabrics in warm weather, of at least 70 degrees or warmer. In a well-ventilated area, apply 303® Fabric Guard on fabric until damp, overlapping in a crisscross pattern. Do not saturate. Let dry for 6-12 hours in a clean, dry environment before using or storing.
The following data sheet is detailed below you can read this if you would like very detailed product information prior to buying Fabric Guard
Please describe your question so that we can assist you.
Please put this part number |TRIC-303-30606| in the Part Number box below.
Usage Instructions for 303 High Fabric Guard
- Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303® Fabric Guard™.
- Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas.
- NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush.
- Apply to fabric above 70°F/21°C. For fastest drying and curing time apply in full sun when possible
- Treated material must be protected from rain/dew until completely cured.
- CURING: 6-12 hours dependent on temperature. If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point. 303® Fabric Guard™ will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine need to retreat fabric.
- COVERAGE: 75-100 sq. ft. (7-9.3 m²) per 16 fl. oz. (473 ml) on lightweight fabrics; 40-75 sq. ft. (3.7-7 m²) on heavier fabrics depending on material and application method.
Please view our Standard Coverworld Terms before ordering.
There is a lot of information on our Terms page, please read them and feel free to ask any questions, we have friendly sales staff ready to take your call or send us an email
Please view our Standard Warranty details before ordering.