Caravan RV Care VALUE Pack
This Pack includes:1x NuFinish Car Wash (473ml)...RRP $11.501x 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner (946ml) RRP...$24.951x 303 Aerospace Protectant (946ml) RRP...$43.00 Optional Add Ons:303 Fabric Guard (946ml) RRP...$78.00STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser (236ml) RRP...$20.95 NuFinish Car Wash:
- The only car wash made with pure orange oil
- Won't streak or spot...unlike harsh, household detergents
- Will not strip wax or polish from your car's finish
- Contains no harmful ingredients
- Great for removing tar, tree sap, bugs and bird droppings
- Concentrated formula makes it more economical
- ...How to Use: Rinse off loose dirt with water. Pour one capful into bucket and add water. Apply with sponge or soft cloth. Rinse off and dry with chamois or soft cloth . 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner:
- Safely clean all water-safe surfaces. Ultimate cleaning power which rinses residue free!
- Recommended by Sunbrella
- Cleans and brightens all water safe surfaces with an alcohol free formula.
- Removes grease, fruit juice, wine, blood, dirt, oil, rust and ink!
- Safe for use on Fabrics, Upholstery, Plastics, Metals, Vinyls, Rubber, Stainless Steel, and more!
- ...How to Use: Spray on surface until wet, then wipe up or rinse clean! 303 Aerospace Protectant:
- Matt finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Non-toxic, Silicone-free and Biodegradable
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and lustre
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, clear vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather
- Ideal for tyres and RV exterior plastics and metals, even awnings!
- ...How to Use: Use only on clean and dry surfaces (we recommend the 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner for inside or the NuFinish outside, for best results). Spray on and wipe dry with a clean microfiber cloth/towel OR spray onto microfiber cloth/towel and buff over surface. A little goes a long way! Note: This product does not air dry. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- Professional grade water repellency technology.
- Protects against both water and oil-based stains.
- Helps impede mildew formation.
- Safe for the finest fabrics including wool, silk, solution-dye acrylic and fine leathers including suede.
- Recommended by Sunbrella a world leader in performance fabrics for awnings and shade applications, marine tops and covers, indoor and outdoor furniture, accessories and more.
- Use on upholstery, cushions, awnings, carpets, silk, natural fibres and blends, solution-dye acrylic wool and canvas. Also suitable for tents and swags.
- Makes faded vinyl look "factory new" and regular use keeps it that way.
- ...How to Use: Ensure fabric is newly cleaned and dry. Spray on Fabric Guard until wet, overlapping sprayed areas. Do NOT Saturate! Allow fabric to dry before using or storing. (For best results, re-treat in hot weather with fabric in the sun.)
- Did you know petrol begins to break down in as little as 30 days? Degraded fuel in an engine that is in storage seasonally, long-term or has infrequent use, can result in fuel becoming de-stabilised and separated. When this happens, fuel undergoes chemical changes including oxidisation, or result in ethanol separation which can cause corrosion. This can create issues for your fuel system and is typically noticeable in an engine that is difficult, or impossible, to start.
- Keep your fuel fresh with STA-BIL - ideal for items typically in seasonal storage like jetski's and boats in colder months, and cars, RVs and caravans when in storage.
- Only 30ml of STA-BIL will treat 10L of fuel and keep it fresh for 12 months! Use when your engine will be stored for more than 30 days.
- STA-BIL is endorsed by major leading brands including Suzuki, Kawasaki, Carver Yachts, Volvo Penta, Triumph, MasterCraft, Malibu, and over one hundred more!
- How to Use: Run engine for approx. 5 minutes after adding product to treat the entire fuel system. Best results are achieved with a fuel tank that is 95% full. Double the dose means double the storage time! Safe to use on ALL enginge and petrol blends.
- 303 Aerospace Protectant has hundreds of uses! It is safe to apply on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, plastics, polyethylene, synethic and natural rubber, PVC, epoxy and other composite resins, powder-coated metal, gel coat, fibreglass, stainless steel and more! Great for use on outdoor furniture, spa and pool covers, vinyl liners and pool inflatables, vinyl and leather furniture, RV EDPM rubber roofing, side-out seals, helmets, visors and goggles. Not for use in unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
- Automotive uses: Dashboards, Floor Mats, Head Lights, Center Consoles, Rubber Trim / Seals, Leather Seats, Convertible Tos, Decals, Wheels/Tyres, Carrying Cases, Tonneau Covers, Truck Beds, Car Bras, Plastic Windows, Windshield Wipers, Bumpers, Grills, Logos, Winch Covers, Spare Wheel Covers, Side Mirrors, Engine Compartment, Tubing, Vinyl Seats, Door Panels, Rubber Hoses, Wind Deflectors, Tailgate Nets, License Plate Covers, Mud Flaps, Tailgate Covers.
- Marine uses: Life Vests, Tubes, Ski Ropes, Wakeboards, Jetski's, Decals, Ski's, Boat Covers, Bouies, Seats, Drink Holders, Life Preservers, Dash Boards, Fiberglass, Handlebars, Sailcoth, Windsurfing Boards, Windsurfing Sails, Mooring Covers, Yacht Tenders, Registration # Decals.
- General Outdoor/Indoor uses: Sand Boxes, Kids Outdoor Play Equipment (eg. Outdoor Playhouses, Swingsets), Party Tables, Grill Covers, Plastic Chairs, Umbrella Stands, Resin Wicker, Grills, Plant/Flower Pots, Slingbacks, Powder Coated Frames, Wrought Iron Fence, Plastic Fence, Dog Houses/Doggie Doors, Cat Flaps, Bird Feeders, Storage Containers, Hoses, Hose Reels, Outdoor Lighting, Lawn Ornaments, Sprinklers, Wheelbarrows, Wagons, Vinyl Siding, Blow Up Pool Toys/Furniture, Vinyl Pool Liners, Spa Covers, Spa Enclosures, Water Wings, Pool Hoses, Pool Vaccums/Brushes, Waterslides, Pool Lights, Sliding Doors (make them easier to slide), Plastic Moldings, Gutters, Outdoor Lamps, Picnic Tables, Plastic Windows, Address Numbers, Bar Stools, Folding Chairs, Plastic Decorations, Buckets, Garage Covers, Benches, Sheds, Mailboxes, Shower Curtains, Blinds, Outdoor Clocks.
- Recreation uses: Snowboards, Ski's, Goggles, Trampoline Padding, Snowboarding Goggles, Duffle Bags, Kayaks, Kayak Paddles, Canoes, Tents, Fishing Rods, Fishing Line, ATV Seating, ATV Handlebars, Decals, Wheels, Paddle Boats, Kneeboards, Bike Locks, Helmets, Protective Padding, Flippers, Bikes, Wet Suits, Wakeboards, Snowmobiles, Kites, Coolers / Eskies, Frisbees, Kids Paddle Cars, Saddlebags, Slip N Slides, Kites, Knee Pads, Golf Cart Bumpers, Golf Cart Seats, Golf Cart Shields, Hockey "Glass", Air Hockey Tables, Goal Post Padding, Kayak Spray Skirts, Football Yard Markers, Football Helmets, Gym Padding, Basketball Hoop Backboards, Volleyball Nets, Swimming Lane Markers, Inflatible Boats, Paddle Boards, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Tackle Boxes, Bungee Surf Boards, Bungee Cords
- RV uses: Tyres, Decals, A/C Vents, Interior Seating, Slide Out Seals, Rubber Trim, Wiper Blades, Vinyl Awnings, Rubber Roofing, Vent Covers, Side Mirrors, RV Grills, Window Covers.
- Entertaining/Hospitality uses: Awnings, Tables, Stop Lights, Bounce Houses, Patio Lounge Chairs, Waterpark Slides, Outdoor Lighting, Playhouses, Signage, Booth Seats, Menus, Lawn Ornaments
- Apparel uses: Purses, Umbrellas, Sneakers, Jackets, Zippers, Sunglasses, Business Signage, ID Holders
- Fitness uses: Gym Mats, Fitness Balls, Fitness Belts, Basketball Rims and Backboards, Chiropractic Benches, Rubber Weights, Tension Cords, Soccer Balls, Basketballs, Fitness Equipment Padding, Bosu Balls, Gym Dividers, Fitness Equipment Handlebars
- Miscellaneous uses: Banners, Vinyl Album, Headphones, Model/Plastic Cars, Construction Cones, Guitar Cases, Stadium Seats, Hydraulic Hoses, Plastic Stadium Signs, Luggage, Street Sign Banner, Bins, Marquees/Party Tents, Umbrellas
OPTIONAL ADD ON -- 303 Fabric Guard ---
Optional ADD ON --STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser--
FAQ - Aerospace Protectant
WHAT IS 303® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a water-based proprietary formula that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oils.
DOES 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ CONTAIN SILICONE?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ does not contain any harmful silicone oils
HOW DOES 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ WORK?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a premium surface treatment that instantly beautifies and provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as; discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
WHAT SURFACES CAN 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ BE USED ON?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is great for use on colored gel-coat fiberglass, inflatable boats, vinyl, clear vinyl (esinglass) windows, rubber, plastics & coated-leather and more!
WHAT SURFACES SHOULD YOU NOT USE 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™?
Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Please describe your question so that we can assist you.
Please put this part number |VALUEPACK-RVCARAVAN3-opt2| in the Part Number box below.
1) Use only on Clean Surfaces. For best results use
2) This product goes a very long way, so you only need to use a small amount. When treating an area you need to work out of direct sunglight. Spray the surface and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. Streaking will occur if you use too much product, so just start with a small amount. If you have applied too much use a wet towel to remove excess.
3) 303® Aerospace Protectant™ will not airday so you need to rub the surface until it is completely dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth will INCREASE the bonding, repelllency and longevity.
4) Re-apply very 3-5 weeks for the maximum UV protecttion, thought the treatment can last for some months.
5) Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces
6) cannot be used on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Please view our Standard Coverworld Terms before ordering.
There is a lot of information on our Terms page, please read them and feel free to ask any questions, we have friendly sales staff ready to take your call or send us an email
Please view our Standard Warranty details before ordering.