303 Aerospace Protectant 1US Gal / 3790ml
- Treated surfaces stay looking like new and prevents fading and cracking
- Advanced UV inhibitors, preventing damage from harmful UV rays
- Anti static which repels dirt and dust particles, as well as reducing staining
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe off
- Safe and effective for a wide range of applications
- Aerospace protectant provides a matt finish without any oily residue
- Recommended and Endorsed by many global manufacturers and suppliers
303 Aerospace Protectant is the Leading UV Screening Technology Treatment. 303 Aerospace Protectant is like 'SPF 40 Sunscreeen for your Stuff". Regular application gives amazing 100% protection against UV caused slow-fade. It also beautifies intensely as well as powerfully protecting. 303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials "like new" year after year.
The World's Most Manufacturer-Recommended Product: Because of its enduring cosmetic properties, the resistance of 303-treated surfaces to dust, soiling, and staining, its water repellency and unparalleled protective characteristics, manufacturers worldwide recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant. Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits. Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers. Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends. Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, PWC's.Plastics, acrylics, polycarbonates: Lexan® and acrylic panels, windows, , windshields, covers. Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames. Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel. Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers. Sailcloth: Dacron® and monofilm.
303® Aerospace Protectant was engineered for the aerospace and aviation industry and has now become a household products for millions of people throughout the world. 303® Aerospace Protectant is unlike other products that leave behind greasy and oily residues, Aerospace Protectant dries to a clear matt finish and because it is water based it is safe to use on all products from your vehicles paint job to your cars leather seats, to internal engine parts. The formula has a lot of power, it not only protects against fading, discolouration and cracking from harmful UV rays but also repels dust and stains. Not only is Aerospace Protectant easy to use it also lasts for months and regular application will keep your UV sensitive products looking like new for many years
FAQ - Aerospace Protectant
WHAT IS 303® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a water-based proprietary formula that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oils.
DOES 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ CONTAIN SILICONE?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ does not contain any harmful silicone oils
HOW DOES 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ WORK?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a premium surface treatment that instantly beautifies and provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as; discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
WHAT SURFACES CAN 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ BE USED ON?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is great for use on colored gel-coat fiberglass, inflatable boats, vinyl, clear vinyl (esinglass) windows, rubber, plastics & coated-leather and more!
WHAT SURFACES SHOULD YOU NOT USE 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™?
Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Please describe your question so that we can assist you.
Please put this part number |303-30320| in the Part Number box below.
1) Use only on Clean Surfaces. For best results use
2) This product goes a very long way, so you only need to use a small amount. When treating an area you need to work out of direct sunglight. Spray the surface and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. Streaking will occur if you use too much product, so just start with a small amount. If you have applied too much use a wet towel to remove excess.
3) 303® Aerospace Protectant™ will not airday so you need to rub the surface until it is completely dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth will INCREASE the bonding, repelllency and longevity.
4) Re-apply very 3-5 weeks for the maximum UV protecttion, thought the treatment can last for some months.
5) Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces
6) cannot be used on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Please view our Standard Coverworld Terms before ordering.
There is a lot of information on our Terms page, please read them and feel free to ask any questions, we have friendly sales staff ready to take your call or send us an email
Please view our Standard Warranty details before ordering.